Saturday, February 15, 2014

A daily prayer...

"Lord, help me to glorify Thee;
I am poor,
help me to glorify Thee by contentment;
I am sick,
help me to give Thee honour by patience;
I have talents,
help me to extol Thee by spending them for Thee;
I have time,
Lord, help me to redeem it,
that I may serve Thee;
I have a heart to feel,
Lord, let that heart feel no love but Thine,
and glow with no flame but affection for Thee;
I have a head to think,
Lord, help me to think of Thee and for Thee;
Thou hast put me in this world for something,
Lord, show me what that is,
and help me to work out my life-purpose:
I cannot do much,
but as the widow put in her two mites,
which were all her living,
so, Lord, I cast my time and eternity too into Thy treasury;
I am all Thine;
take me,
and enable me to glorify Thee now,
in all that I say,
in all that I do,
and with all that I have."

- Charles Spurgeon


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you so drop your comment in the box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...