Sunday, February 3, 2013

When you're feeling alone in the crowd...

I did a post about this here and here...

My conclusion:  2 Cor 1: 3 - 7



Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.
And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.

I When we choose to follow Jesus and choose to be obedient to His Voice and His Word there is no guarantee that all will be smooth sailing from there. There might be times when we feel completely alone and isolated, even in a crowd. We might stand out because we choose to not be of this world, but choose to be holy and set apart for God's glory. 

But know this: there is Comfort, and with the comfort comes salvation through these sufferings. And know,

I will walk tall
and I will rejoice
I will continue to follow my King
my Comforter
my Saviour!
When I stand out
I will stand tall!


1 comment:

  1. So bly saam met jou oor die herhindering aan hierdie waarheid!! Bid vir daardie moeilike tye! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you so drop your comment in the box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...