Saturday, November 10, 2012

Make your own pizza!


Friday nights, are pizza nights! And nothing beats a home made pizza!

You can either use the local Friendly/Checkers dough, but I prefer to make my own. (I use normal bread dough prepared in my bread machine on setting number 8)
I make ordinary bread dough in my bread machine. If you use shop dough, just knead it a bit more to improve the elasticity.
Form a small ball and roll out on a floury surface. Spread a little bit of olive oil on the sides with your finger tips - it makes a nice crispy edge!



Make your own tomato spread: Mix 100g tomato paste, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon origanum, pinch of salt and a little bit of water.



Add your favourite topping (pineapple, mushrooms, garlic, feta) and lots of mozzarella cheese.



Bake at 200'C for 10 minutes. Enjoy! (a big kitchen scissor = a good pizza slicer!)

Enjoy!
Mignon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you so drop your comment in the box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...