Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nothing less than a miracle

wrote about this girl before. About how I went looking for the miracle somewhere else, and all along our Lord had a different plan.
We prayed for her and asked everyone we knew to pray too.
Even at Bible study we prayed.
Everyone that knew her on Facebook was praying.
I did not have a lot of faith, I think I had more faith in the miracles somewhere else.
And then the news came this morning...

My little friend is declared cancer free.
No more cancer in her fragile body.
And all the glory must go to our awesome amazing loving healing God and Father!


Psalm 86 verse 10 : "For Thou art great, and doest wondrous things: Thou art God alone."
verse 12 : "I will praise Thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify Thy Name for evermore."
I just want to soak in the whole of this Psalm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you so drop your comment in the box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...