Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How the words of Jesus can change your from the inside out!

We started memorizing the Sermon on the Mount some time ago...

purposefully repeating the words of Jesus, every day...

every bit of quiet time, repeating His words on the Mountain...

repeating His words...

and slowly these Words are rearranging the interior workings of my heart...

renewing the inner most part of me...

Muffins for lunch

with Masala tea

So if you find me in the kitchen, mumbling away: Jesus is working in my heart while I'm memorizing His words in my head... verse 15 & 16 of Matthew 5 this week.

2 comments:

  1. So aangemoedig hierdeur Mignon! Dankie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankie vir die inloer Annalize, altyd lekker om van jou te hoor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you so drop your comment in the box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...