Friday, March 2, 2012

Keep counting...

So we might be seeing these days again. But through counting gifts I have learnt Who I can count on. And He Who can be counted on is already opening the doors and I keep counting the gifts...

#1803 new dish cloths
#1804 eight days of fasting
#1805 back to school
#1806 a conversation with my Joe
#1807 salary reviews
#1809 the green pepper

And then I read about turning a life around and I know what counting has done in my life, and then, these words:
Forget to give thanks — and Who you forget is God.
Later I go to bed and turn pages and found these words hidden in 2 Timothy 3 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy..." Unthankful!? There it is, right among sin, not giving thanks, forgetting to give thanks, forgetting that there is a Father that gives good things to them that ask Him? Matt 7:11 And suddenly I forget to give thanks and think on all that I didn't do in the good months and now we look ahead again at months to come where there will be less.

#1816 Thank You for times to remember to give thanks and to know You are good and You are always good and always give good gifts.

I just need to remember to slow and see and count and number all the blessings every day...

Count with me...

the ways He loves...

one thousand eight hundred and sixteen ways He loves always...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you so drop your comment in the box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...